Tuesday 6 January 2015

My First Ever Blog Post


Hello there, I am a 14 year old year old, Yr 10 girl named Amber Wistrand and I live in small country called New Zealand. Its the summer holidays here in New Zealand, expectations of this time were set quite high, Road Trips with friends, Long Beach Days and Bike Rides. This expectation was far from met, its more like sit at home watch YouTube Videos, eat, sleep and the cycle goes on.... Until I decided I was going to use this large amount of spare time I have keeping myself busy my first idea was becoming a YouTuber/ Making videos and uploading them to YouTube I tried making a video until my camera ran out of charge and I couldn't find my charger. So then Plan B. came into this which is Blogging!!! I never really thought of Blogging to be something I would enjoy and continue doing ( we'll have to see about that) English was far from a subject I enjoyed in School. 

I really enjoyed sharing my life through Vloging or Dialog ( thats were blogging and youtuber really came in ) I want to share my travels, purchases and everyday adventures with you.... I want 2015 to be possibly the most Challenging year for me personally ever. By Taking up new sports, Instruments and Hobbys. I am alreading looking forward to my upcoming Holiday where me and my family are travelling to FIJI in the pacific ocean. 

So yeah please follow my blog to be updated whenever I upload more and Look forward to a blog post a week (no promises) hehe:) Stay Happy, Smile and Live Life to its fulliest. 
    
                                                                                                                                
                                   Amber. 

                   

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everyone, this is my first ever blog please leave suggestions of blog posts i can do !! thanks guys ♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete