Thursday 8 January 2015

Disney Land

In April my family, cousins and granddad flew to Los Angles, Anaheim. Our main intention in going to there is to obviously go to Disneyland so we purchased our 10 day park hopper tickets and off we went. First thing in the morning till late in the evening we would indulge in all things disney. The Disney land Parade was Magical along side the Water show and to end off the night Fire Works. The rides were AMAZING my favourite would of have to of been California Screamer in California Adventure Land ( all things disney pixar ). This was the most thrilling ride in the 2 parks A ROLLER COASTER ( with a loop-die-loop ). All comes all, I can't just sit here writing about it. It is totally worth going. 
Thanks for Reading.

-a few pictures to summarise my trip-








haha sorry they're a bit random I couldn't find the right album



No comments:

Post a Comment